Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introducing Charlotte | Baby Photographer | Apple Valley

My brother and sister-in-law just had their fourth and named her Charlotte Ruth. Believe it or not I took these pictures in their family room at their house! My sister-in-law provided the black fabric and the gorgeous model, and I brought the tool and, of course, regular equipment and BAM, it looks like we're in a studio. She was a great little model. She'd cry for like a minute when we would first put her in a pose but then she was perfect. My brother is a fireman and the boot thing was their idea and i thought it was so precious and quickly set it up. Without further delay, here is the beautiful Charlotte!



Beautiful

Little angel with Mom and Dad's protection

Daddy's a fireman :)



No comments:

Post a Comment