Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lauren and Eric | Claremont, California Engagements | Utah Wedding Photographer

I just love this couple! They are SO good looking and SO fun! I had a blast running around Claremont, Ca with them. We started at the Claremont Metro Station, then went around the Claremont Colleges. It was so easy to capture their love, and spirit. It was so easy for them to forget all about me and just enjoy the afternoon together. I'm so glad I was able to get some more traditional images but I really love the candids and photojournalistic images I got in this session. Here is their love! Can't wait for their wedding in San Diego in February!



































AlliChelle Photography covers weddings in Southern California and all over Utah including cities like: Salt Lake City, Provo, Draper, Park City, Logan, South Jordan, and Brigham City.

No comments:

Post a Comment